The gap between the train and the platform meets the standard value.
The gap between the train and the platform does not meet the standard value.
Cars with space for wheelchair users
- * The locations of the spaces for wheelchair users may differ by train.
- * Standard values: The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport has presented, as a guide, the values for the step and gap between a platform and a train that allow a wheelchair user to easily get on and off the train by himself/herself. (Step: 3 cm or less, Gap: 7 cm or less)
- * The information as of March 31, 2017 is shown.
- * The locations of train cars where the transfer information is shown are just for reference. Please use an uncrowded train car.
- * The moving direction of escalators may be changed by time period.
- * The information provided here may change because of construction work or other reasons.
- * Some exits may not be used during some time periods.